We invite master’s, research master’s, and Ph.D. students as well as recent graduates from all universities to submit:
- Articles on critical theory and cultural analysis (4,000 – 5,000 words)
- Reviews of books, films, and art exhibitions (max 1,000 words)
- Creative writing (max 4,000 words)
In addition, we regularly publish special issues, for which we send out a call for papers.
How to submit
- Before writing an article, please upload an abstract of your proposed paper using the online submission form.
- Before writing a review, please send us an e-mail indicating the book, film, or exhibition you wish to discuss.
- Creative writing can be submitted as an attachment to an e-mail, without prior consultation with the editors.